【USB C to HDMI Adapter】 Enables a connection from a USB-C device to an HDMI enabled TV, monitor or projector to display video and audio, mirror or extend your screen with HDMI port ( In order to avoid the battery run down lead to a disconnection.It is recommended to keep your device be charging while displaying.) NOTE: The USB C female port is only used to charging while displaying, could not connect USB c hard disk drive to transfer data.
【4K UHD Resolution】 Supports up to 4K (3860x2160)@60Hz resolution as connected 4K@60Hz capable computer, cable, and display, with clearer pictures and more smooth video than 4K@30Hz, 1080p.
【USB-C PD Function】 A bonus design with a USB-C charging port that delivers up to 20V/3A (60W) power for charging your devices while displaying video. ( Note: A USB-C PD charger is required for fast charging Samsung Galaxy S9 S9 Plus S8/S8 Plus with the adapter. Using the original OEM adapter ONLY offers standard charging. ) Original adapter is highly recommended to prevent overheating.
【Compatibility】 Works with USB-C port (Thunderbolt 3 compatible) devices with DP alt mode such as Apple 2016 / 2017 MacBook Pro, Apple MacBook 12”, Chromebook Pixel, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/S8/ S8 Plus, etc. (For mobile phones, it is ONLY Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus/ S8/S8 Plus, NOT for Nintendo Switch.)
Product Model: HUB-M03
Interface: USB Type-C(Male), HDMI(Female), USB Type-C PD(Female)
Material: Aluminum Alloy Shell + Gold-plated Connector
Resolution: Up to 4K(3840x2160)@60Hz, Backward compatible with 4K@30Hz, 1080p, 720p
Charging Current: Up to 20V/3A (60W) power
Functions: Support video and audio output with USB-C PD charging; Mirror mode and extend mode are available.
Protocol: DP Alt Mode
Package Contents: 1*USB-C to HDMI Adapter, 1*Panda Bookmark
Certification: CE, FCC & RoHS
Compatible Devices (Partial List)
- Apple 2016/2017 MacBook Pro(13 Inch & 15 Inch)
- Apple 2015/2016 MacBook
- Chromebook Pixel
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- For mobile phones, it is ONLY Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus/S8/S8 Plus, NOT for Nintendo Switch, or other USB-C smartphones and tablets.
• A USB-C PD charger is required for fast charging Samsung Galaxy Note 8/S8/S8 Plus with the adapter. Using the original OEM adapter ONLY offers standard charging.
• Mirror Mode & Extend Mode: Click “System Preferences - Arrangement”, find "Mirror Displays", chose it to get mirror monitor, uncheck to get external monitor mode.
• It is only compatible with computers with DP alt mode, NOT for USB-C smartphones (Except Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/S8 / S8 Plus) and tablets, as most of them work with MHL or SlimPort solution.
• The 4K@60Hz resolution requires your computer, cable, and display (TV/monitor) support 4K@60Hz.
• Apple MacBook 12” does not support 4K@60Hz output; it has a maximum output of 4K@30Hz.
• An HDMI 2.0-compliant cable is required as utilizing the highest resolution 3840x2160@60Hz. HDMI 1.4/1.3 cables will likely result in a blank screen, digital noise, or display drop-offs.
• For certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, for stable output, we highly recommend using a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display, bad contact can cause connection problems or loose contacts.